Lars Vandenbergh's CubeZone
Speedcubing taken one step further
ZB First Two Layers - Printable page
Since most people - including me - like to have a printed version of the algorithms they want to learn, I also made one single page with all ZB F2L cases listed on it. Clicking the thumbnail below will open it in a new window. It may take a while to load this page because of the large amount of images.
Printable page of ZB F2L algorithms
Tips for printing
For the best results, I advice you to do the following steps:
- Download the Opera browser and install it on your PC.
- Run Opera and browse to the printable page.
- Go to the File menu and select Print setup.... Set the Orientation to Landscape and confirm your choice by pressing the OK button.
- Go to the File menu and select Print options.... Set the Scale print to value to 50% and confirm your choice by pressing the OK button.
- Go to the File menu and select Print preview. Normally, the page should fit exactly on 2 sheets of paper. If it doesn't seem to fit, go to the File menu, select Print options... and adjust the Page margins until you're statisfied.
- Print out the page by pressing CTRL+P or by using the File menu.
Doing it this way, it should come out pretty well but of course results may vary depending on the type of printer you use.